Disinfection Services in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Although most people infected with a virus will recover quickly and resume a healthy lifestyle, slowing the spread of the virus is helpful in any environment. Many customers are asking how to best minimize the spread of sickness in Lawrenceville, Georgia workplaces and keep their employees and guests healthy. Cleaning Force Inc follows CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Viral Spread in Lawrenceville Buildings
The trusted procedures and products that prevent and reduce spread of other viruses can also apply to the new coronavirus as well as bacteria.
Below are the primary recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Require that employees exhibiting symptoms stay home.
- Frequently clean (or call Cleaning Force Inc to clean) surfaces shared by multiple people, such as work stations, switches, doorknobs, and faucets.
- Disinfect these surfaces frequently to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses and bacteria or call Cleaning Force Inc for disinfection services at (678) 257-7307.
- Keep common areas and restrooms stocked with disinfecting hand soap and/or alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Remind staff to frequently wash their hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, call (678) 257-7307 for a free on-site consultation by Cleaning Force Inc.
Why Call Cleaning Force Inc for Lawrenceville Disinfection Services?
Every year, thousands of people miss work due to illnesses caused by viruses, such as various forms of the flu. For more than 14 years, Cleaning Force Inc has followed best practices put out by the Center for Disease Control to keep the spread of Lawrenceville viral outbreaks to a minimum.
Cleaning Force Inc's staff are well trained and closely supervised to ensure that proper protocols are followed when cleaning and sanitizing Lawrenceville buildings. We use a system of cleaning with microfiber cloths in order to stop cross contamination.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, the cleaning teams at Cleaning Force Inc follow a cleaning and disinfection procedure that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing viral spread.
Other options during an outbreak are to increase the frequency of cleaning services or call (678) 257-7307 for porter services to keep surfaces clean throughout your business hours.
When you call Cleaning Force Inc with concerns about reducing the spread of viruses, every faucet, light switch, doorknob, keyboard and more are cleaned and sanitized. Surface sanitization, combined with frequent hand washing, is the best-known measure to prevent the spread of viruses in the workplace.
For more information on preventing the spread of illnesses, visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.